Monday, August 03, 2009

Caitlyn's first day of school


Caitlyn headed off to Kindergarten today....


and wasted no time getting down to work.
Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of our future Astronaut/Scientist/Artist/Dancer/President/Doctor/Actress or whatever it is she chooses to do in her life. Good luck Sweetie!
Please take the time to click on the "comments" link below and leave your wishes and congratulations for Caitlyn. I'll be putting them all together and saving them for her to view when she gets older. She will also be excited to hear about it today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mommy said...

Mommy is so proud of you!!! You're the best. I love you!

AUNT WENDY said...

Caitlyn,
Wow!! Kindergarden, you are growing up so fast. Aunt Wendy is so proud of you..Color me something pretty and send it to me for my refrigerator.
Love You

AUNT WENDY said...

Caitlyn,
Wow!! Kindergarden, you are growing up so fast. Aunt Wendy is so proud of you..Color me something pretty and send it to me for my refrigerator.
Love You

Mimi said...

I can't believe you're already in big school. It makes Mimi so sad that you're growing up so fast. Of course, you're so smart, there's no holding you back. Mimi and DG are so proud of all the great things you do, including being a great big sister. We love you...Mimi